What materials are needed to make a relatively inexpensive couples Halloween costume?
As Halloween approaches, couples around the world are gearing up to create some spooktacular memories together. Below are some DIY couples Halloween costume ideas that are easy for any couple to make, and are sure to impress:
1. Peanut Butter and Jelly: This classic costume is always a hit for couples. To create the costume, dress in all brown (peanut butter) and all purple (jelly). Cut out the letters P and B from brown felt and J and Y from purple felt. Glue the letters to the front of your shirts.
2. Bonnie and Clyde: For the ultimate power couple, dressing up as Bonnie and Clyde is a great option. For this costume, dress in 1930s style clothing. Men can wear a pinstripe suit or a fedora and women can wear a flapper dress and a headband.
3. Mario and Luigi: This Nintendo classic duo is perfect for couples who love gaming. To create the costume, dress in blue overalls and a red shirt for Mario, and green overalls and a green shirt for Luigi. Make sure to include the signature hats and mustaches.
4. Jack Skellington and Sally: This couple costume is perfect for Nightmare Before Christmas fans. Dress in black and white stripes and have Jack wear a Jack Skellington mask. For Sally, paint your face in white makeup and add stitches with black eyeliner. Wear patchwork clothing and a red wig.
5. Gomez and Morticia Addams: This creepy yet lovable couple is a great option for Halloween. Dress in black, with Morticia wearing a floor-length black gown and Gomez wearing a black suit with a bowtie. Style your hair in a slicked back up-do and add costume makeup to create a pale complexion.
With these DIY couples Halloween costume ideas, there’s no need to break the bank on expensive store-bought costumes. Get creative with your partner and enjoy a fun and spooky Halloween together.