What are the steps involved in making a Coco Miguel costume?
Do it yourself Coco Miguel Costume
Have you ever wanted to dress up as the lovable character Miguel from Disney’s Coco? With just a few supplies and a little creativity, you can make your own Miguel costume.
- White button-up shirt
- Red hoodie
- Black pants
- Black boots
- Red face paint
- Black face paint
1. Start with a white button-up shirt. This will be the base of the Miguel costume.
2. Put on a red hoodie over the white shirt to mimic Miguel’s signature style.
3. Wear black pants and boots to complete the outfit.
4. Don’t forget to carry a guitar with you to complete the look of Miguel.
5. Use red and black face paint to create Miguel’s signature skull face paint. Paint half of your face white, the other half black, and add the decorative red accents around the eyes and mouth.
With just a few supplies and some creativity, you can make your own Miguel costume from Disney’s Coco. Don’t forget to bring your guitar and show off your amazing costume to everyone in the party or Halloween event that you are attending. Remember that the most important part is to have fun and enjoy the experience.